If you’re reading this, you may actually be OK in this area. 🙂
The title of this blog alone will scare some large ego’s away. But in a culture that thrives on ego based everything…chances are we still have some work to do on this.
6 Signs your EGO is bigger than your MOJO
- When how you look, your reputation, your brand or business Persona is more important than making a positive difference really is. (which one do you think about or worry about more?)
- When you are leading, teaching, coaching or speaking, and someone has a negative response to what you say, and this totally spins you personally.
- When you are more worried about being right, than: taking a step back to look at the other persons point of view, or looking at the greater good of the whole, or having the relationship stay intact.
- When you keep telling the same “success” stories about yourself, or things that make you look good, when you realize those are old stories and you need new ones.
- When you speak from your head most of the time, vs. your compassion.
- If your friends and employees were anonymously polled, would they say you had a bigger EGO? or HEART?
CILC | CMC | CEBC
Master Certified Business Coach
World Changer Leadership & Life Mastery Coach
Connect with me on: